lundi 26 février 2007

Welcome to the English-speaking readers...

As I am writing this, this blog has been alive for less than three months, and I’ve now decided to give the English-speaking by-passers a little bit of an introduction. There might even be a few texts in English, but if it’s the case, there’s obviously gonna be a lot less texts in English than in French.

But still, why bother with the effort, you might ask... Well, the reason is rather simple to grasp: the French-speaking world is relatively small, and to allow English-speaking people to get the gist about what’s going on here will increase the number of potential readers. And, well, let’s face it, if I wanted to write a journal that no one will read, I’d do it on bits of paper.

So, what is this blog about? I’m basically starting to discover the joys of domination. And I’m lucky enough to have someone to experiment it with. I’m enjoying it more and more, and I’m getting wetter and wetter doing it. And one thing that I was quite interested in was to have a blog where I could show my slut around. It’s just pure fun to take pictures, and to publish them without him being able to do anything about it. And you can rest assured that he can’t do anything apart from commenting... And still, it is in the end my decision to leave his comments on or not.

So there you go. I hope you will enjoy spending some time here, and that it will tickle your curiosity... or something else... enough for you to come back.

And you’ll have to admit... Even if you don’t get everything on this blog, the pictures make up for it, don’t they? Also, as is mentioned in the right-side column of this blog, you are free to send me suggestions about what you would like me to do to my slut. Now, don’t be shy to use this right... If you’re nice and if your ideas are fun, you might even see your desires being satisfied on cam...

Aucun commentaire: